HEART

Welcome to HEART Guild! Please feel free to log in or REGISTER if you are a member of the guild!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HEART

Welcome to HEART Guild! Please feel free to log in or REGISTER if you are a member of the guild!

HEART

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Welcome to HEART Guild Forums ~~
Be sure you post your HEART out! :]

3 posters

Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =]

Poll

SkyeHeart Joining? (Example App)

[ 2 ]
    Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_left67%Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_left33%Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_left0%Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Alice
    Alice
    Mistress
    Mistress

Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Empty Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =]

Post by Alice Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:53 pm

EXAMPLE APPLICATION...

IGN: SkyeHeart
    Level: 158-L
    Class: Seraph
    Other Characters: None! :]
    Name change?: Nope
    Past experiences/guilds: I was a guild leader for 4 years in elfyff.
    Reason for leaving guilds: I left because all my friends were quitting and I needed to move on...
    Friends in guild: Everyone !!!!
    Activeness(Hours of playtime): Hmm.... Mebe 4 hours a day?
    Reason to join: Because HEART is the funnest and friendlies and craziest guild in Insanity FlyFF!!!!!
    Additional Info(Opt):

I love to chat, hang out with guildies, have GWs! <333 Help people with anything they need... etc etc etc

<3 <3 <3 Alice // SkyeHeart o12 024 o36

Last edited by Alice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    MrMevs
    MrMevs
    Contributor

Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Empty Re: Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =]

Post by MrMevs Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 am

Nahh, i hear she promises cookies and never gives you them D: love you Alice ^^ <3
    TheArchon
    TheArchon
    Dedicated Poster

Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =] Empty Re: Example App: SkyeHeart wants to join! =]

Post by TheArchon Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:47 pm

someday we ll get those cookies....just someday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:58 am