HEART

Welcome to HEART Guild! Please feel free to log in or REGISTER if you are a member of the guild!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HEART

Welcome to HEART Guild! Please feel free to log in or REGISTER if you are a member of the guild!

HEART

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~ Welcome to HEART Guild Forums ~~
Be sure you post your HEART out! :]

Our Guild Rules

Alice
    Alice
    Mistress
    Mistress

Our Guild Rules Empty Our Guild Rules

Post by Alice Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:54 am

Guild Rules

1) Scamming/Hacking: There is a no tolerance in this guild for hacking or scamming. The results of any proven scam will be banishment from the guild. Investigations will be made ofc. <3

2) Harassment: Any harassment towards guild members or non members can result of in being kicked or banished from the guild depending on the situation. I don't like drama :3

3) Account Sharing: Account sharing is made at your own risk. You may not share an account with anyone outside of HEART to keep all inside information confidential. The chance of being hacked is made at your own risk.

4) Activeness:I understand not everyone can be active 24/7. I know I can't be online all the time and I wouldn't expect you to do anything I can't do myself. I'd like for everyone to be moderately active. If you can't get online once in a while you will be booted :[

5) Leaking: Leaking guild information may result in being kicked and banned from our guild. This is considered spying and we do not allow ''spies'' in our guild.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:41 am